Cain International Shortlisted for Property Week Property Awards 2018

London, England, 20 FEBRUARY 2018 – Cain International, the private investment company, has been shortlisted in the ‘Financier of the Year’ category at the Property Week Property Awards 2018.

Having embarked on a number of innovative partnerships and equity investments, as well as originating some of the sector’s largest loans, 2017 was another busy and exciting year for Cain International.

Of particular note was a £450 million development loan to Canary Wharf Group, which completed in March 2017, to fund office development One & Five Bank Street. Believed at the time to be the largest development financing to complete following the triggering of Article 50, Cain International funded 75% of the loan and arranged for the Qatar Investment Authority’s participation in the remaining 25%.

The Property Week Property Awards celebrate the very best companies, teams and individuals at one of the industry’s largest awards ceremonies. In its 23rd year, the awards ceremony will take place on 17 April at Grosvenor House, London.

Jonathan Goldstein, Chief Executive of Cain International, said:

“We are extremely proud to be recognised in the Property Awards yet again. Combining an innovative and personal approach with the ability to fund big-ticket transactions, our highly experienced team closed some of the most interesting deals in the UK and US last year, demonstrating our growth into a truly global business.”


View all those who have been shortlisted here.

Share linkedin twitter
Previous Next

News and Views

  • Equality is improving but we still have a long way to go

  • Cain International Shortlisted for Property Week Property Awards 2018

  • Cain Hoy Provides £290m Construction Loan to Lodha UK