In July 2016, Cain International invested in The St James (TSJ), one of the most exciting new brands in sports, wellness and active entertainment. In September 2017, The St James announced it will open the doors of its 450,000‐square foot flagship complex on a 20‐acre campus in Northern Virginia in September 2018, offering the most comprehensive combination of sports and wellness venues and programming, lifestyle amenities and family-centred active entertainment experiences in the Greater Washington DC region.
The St James was founded by native Washingtonians Kendrick Ashton and Craig Dixon in partnership with Cain International and will provide a diverse and extensive combination of sports competition and training venues, transformative developmental programs and best-in-class coaching.
Facilities will include:
- A Field House with a FIFA regulation-sized turf field
- An Ice House with two NHL regulation-sized ice rinks for all ice sports and a hockey skills
- A Court House with four full length regulation basketball courts that convert into nine
- A Pool House with a 50-metre Olympic regulation-sized competition pool for all water
- Squash and Golf Centre with eight international regulation-sized squash singles courts
and seven golf simulators
- Gymnastics Training Centre with a competition spring floor, deep foam training pits, Tumbl
Trak, rod floors and in-ground trampolines